Hemorrhoids develop from two different places. There are two sets of veins that drain the blood from the lower rectum and anus.
The internal veins can become swollen to form internal hemorrhoids. Internal hemorrhoids, unless they are severe, cannot be seen or felt, unlike external hemorrhoids.
Likewise, the external veins can swell to form external hemorrhoids. External hemorrhoids can be seen around the outside of the anus and, many times, can be felt.
Although many people have hemorrhoids,and hemorroidial radiation, not all experience symptoms. The most common symptom of internal hemorrhoidial radiation is bright red blood covering the feces, on toilet paper, and/or in the toilet bowl. However, an internal hemorrhoid may protrude through the anus outside the body, becoming irritated and painful. This is known as a protruding hemorrhoid.
Before choice hemorrhoids treatment or piles Medicines, you need knowing causes all about it below :
- Increased straining during bowel movements caused by constipation or diarrhea may lead to hemorrhoids.It is thus a common condition due to constipation caused by water retention in women experiencing premenstrual syndrome or menstruation.
- Hypertension, particularly portal hypertension, can also cause hemorrhoids because of the connections between the portal vein and the vena cava which occur in the rectal wall known as portocaval anastomoses.
- Obesity can be a factor by increasing rectal vein pressure. Sitting for prolonged periods of time can cause hemorrhoids. Poor muscle tone or poor posture can result in too much pressure on the rectal veins.
- Pregnancy may lead to hypertension and increase strain during bowel movements, so hemorrhoids are often associated with pregnancy.
- Cigarette smoking during bowel movements, may worsen hemorrhoid, may lead to severe internal bleeding of veins inside rectum area.
- Excessive consumption of alcohol or caffeine can cause hemorrhoids. Both can cause diarrhea. Note that caffeine ingestion increases blood pressure transiently, but is not thought to cause chronic hypertension. Alcohol can also cause alcoholic liver disease leading to portal hypertension.
Herbal Hemorrhoids Treatment